10 reasons to choose the Bierwirt
Real Tyrolean cuisine at its best
- As a family who have lived in Tyrol for generations we know just how many delights Tyrolean cuisine has to offer. Grandchildren of every generation say that our food tastes as good as when their grandmothers made it! We are a member of the Tyrolean Tavern Culture Association!
- We serve dumplings, spaetzle, goose, mezzelune, chanterelles and more!
- And we season our dishes with Tyrolean charm!
- We serve fresh produce and seasonal produce from Tyrol province. Enjoy the high quality of your food and let our kitchen team and your palate delight you.
- But we don't just spoil our guests with food. We also offer a wide range of drinks.
- The different rooms in our Bierwirt Restaurant may all be very unique and have their own individual character, but they do have one thing in common: the friendly, open and cosy atmosphere.
- Accessible: Giving people with disabilities the opportunity to enjoy Tyrolean delicacies without restrictions, while allowing our able-bodied guests to luxuriate in a spacious environment!
- Our flexibility in terms of space means we can host a range of events in the Restaurant Bierwirt. Our aim is always the same: create a nice, cosy atmosphere – good times with your nearest and dearest.
- Creating a warm atmosphere is really important to the Happ family. Every guest should feel welcome and well looked-after throughout their stay.
- Its perfect location makes the restaurant a popular meeting place for businesspersons, families and friends.
Are these reasons your reasons too?
We thought so! Call us now. We look forward to welcoming you to the Bierwirt, like a diner in our restaurant, a guest in our hotel, or both!