Holiday with the Innsbruck Card
Innsbruck all-inclusive from 31 euros
The Innsbruck Card offers great value access to all of the museums and sights in the Innsbruck region. This enables you to visit all of the treasures Tyrol has to offer with just the Innsbruck Card. Children and young adults under 15 even only pay half the price.
The Innsbruck Card offers you and your children great value and cash-free use of all the public transport routes in Innsbruck-Igls and to Hall as well as the sightseeing bus which will take you to many of the sights.
All the sights for 31 euros
The Innsbruck Card offers the following services, amongst others:
- Free admission to all of the museums and sights in the Innsbruck region for 24 / 48 / 72 hours
- Crystal Worlds Shuttle Bus
- Numerous price discounts on Tyrolean evenings, tobogganing, Schubert city tours, shopping and much more
- Casino Innsbruck: bonus welcome package and a glass of sparkling wine
- WLAN Innsbruck Wireless
- Price discounts at Tratzberg Castle
- I-Bike: city bike hire for 5 hours
- One journey up & down the mountain on each of the 7 mountain railways
You can obtain the Innsbruck Card here:
- Innsbruck Information (individual and group cards*) A-6021 Innsbruck, Burggraben 3 Tel. +43 512 5356, Fax +43 (512) 5356-314 email@example.com
- Hotel Information, Innsbruck Main Station Tel. +43 512 583766, Fax +43 (512) 583767 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tourist Information Innsbruck 6021 Innsbruck, Austria, Burggraben 3 Tel. +43 (512) 59850, Fax +43 (512) 59850 107 email@example.com www.innsbruck.info
- Sale and information also available at all of the Innsbruck Tourismus tourist offices and at the counters of the mountain railways and larger museums.
- Also available at the reception of Hotel Bierwirt. Reservation necessary.